shbabbeek
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

shbabbeek

منتدي شامل

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
non_stop9
مراقب عام
non_stop9

المساهمات : 240
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/07/2008

Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them   Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 07, 2008 2:31 pm

hi everyone,what about making love letters database? this is a group of love letters,i collected them from different places,and some are of my composition. hope u like them, waiting 4 ur opinions. and plz ya gama3a eli 3ando love letters yektebhom. lets start:

1st letter(Forever and Ever):

Dear....,

I want to start off by telling you how madly, truly and deeply I am in love with you. I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul, always, forever and ever! Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper.

Honey, I never knew I would be this happy. But you know what... it is the greatest feeling in the world to be content and might I say, I am very, very content with you and only you. No one else can make me feel the way you make me feel. Your caress, your touch, your words, your understanding ways, your everything means the world to me and it can not and will not be replaced.

Sometimes I truly feel like I get on your last nerve but despite it all, we are still together. And that is what is most important. And we will always be together because we will always have this amazing love for each other. I promise that to you. We have been through the good and the bad but the good times definitely makes up for the bad times. And I know I am speaking for both of us when I say that. So babe, let's make some real good times and enjoy each and every moment we have together.

And from what I said, I truly know that you are my one and only, my partner for life, my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, and I will love you forever and ever!

Love always,

2nd letter(You mean the world to me):

Dear .....,

You mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply that it hurts for the short time that we are not together each day. My every thought and breath, I draw from you and I truly do love you.

I love you and you are my world. You are the most sweetest, most precious person in my life. All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you. Love, promise me that you will always be mine. I know in my heart our love will never die. You will always be a part of me and I am a part of you indefinitely.

I don't find enough words to describe how I feel about you. You possess all the color and beauty of heavens, lush and satiny. Do you know how much I hunger for your gentle touch and the warmth embrace of your body?

I love you; you are my every heartbeat and my every breath.

Love always,

3rd letter(Thank God I Found You):

Dear ....,

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you and D. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving wife. I LOVE YOU!!

love always,

4th letter(More Than Words Can Say):

Dear ......,

There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. The day we met was fate. Our lives intertwining was fate. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Love is the only thing that makes life worth living. Your love. With all my heart I am forever yours.

Love Always,

5th letter(You're my everything):

Dear .....,

I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything.

Love always,

6th letter(More Than Words Can Say):

Dear.....,

I love you more than words could ever express. From the moment I saw you I had to have you. Although I was only a young boy you taught me how to express myself as a true man. You taught me everything I know about loving someone. You molded me into something rare and beautiful. Now long time have passed, our love has only grown. Everyone looks at our relationship and are jealous because we are an example of pure love, and not lust. When you say you love me, my heart seems to explode and this is why I love you.

Love Always,

i will add more very soon (inshaa allah) but before i add more, did u like these?

--------------------
7th letter(wherever you'll go):
Dear ......,

I know that we've gone a long way ... we've encounter lots of obstacles, yet we survive; because w're strong. You taught me how to be strong, to love better, and learn to understand what real love is. What you've shown is enough for me to love you for a lifetime. I never met anyone like you before, and I know that I'll never see the likes of you again. You're one in a million. I'm lucky enough to have you, and I'm so proud, because having you is the greatest gift I ever received. Always remember that I'll go wherever you will go. That's a promise, my baby. And I'll love you, now and then ....

Love always,

8th letter (The Day I Started Living):
Dear ......,

I met on you on a bright Sunday and at that point I didn't know exactly what you meant to me... now I do. You are the light in my eyes, the happiness in my heart, and just the thought of you leaving me breaks me into small and countless pieces.

So, on a day like today, do we promise to love each other through good and bad, for better or worse, until death do as part. And though we are not yet married, I will never break that vow. Also, I know you won't because the day I met you was the day my life began.

Love always,

9th letter(It Is Because Of You):
Dear ......,

Who would have ever thought that I would find in you what it means to "love"? You have taught me what it means to love another person. More than that, that love taught me how to love myself better.

It is because of you that I am the woman I am today. It is because of you that I know loyalty and commitment, dedication and pride, peace and contentment. It is because of you that I can smile on the inside even when the clouds are forming for another storm to overcome. It is because of you that I breathe. It is because of you that I live. It is because of you that love is real.

Love always,

10th letter (God's Gift):
Dear ........,

Since you have welcomed me into your life I have never known such unconditional love. You are truly a gift from God and I give thanks every day that you are a part of my life; you have made my life complete.

There was a time that I used to cry and tell my friends that I would die alone! What a terrible thought, but it is true. I had no idea what God had in mind for me. I can never express how I feel with words. When we make love I really think we are cementing our love. It is truly the most intimate way I know to express my love. Mere words are not nearly enough. Actions, in this case, speak volumes. I will love you with all of my heart, mind, soul, and body until the Good Lord deems it fit to need me elsewhere. We will be one!

You've shown me what real love is; like I have never known before, but only dreamed of. My dream of all dreams has finally come true. I guess it's true. Good things do come to those who wait!

Love always,

11th letter (Since I Found You):
Dear ......,

Hey, Sweet Stuff, Baby-Doll, my love ... I never thought I'd be where I am today. Looking in your eyes is something I look forward to every day I wake. Just knowing you're in my life puts my mind at ease. I develop a smile upon my face every time I think of you. We've been best friends for a long time, but I feel that we've gotten closer. I love holding you in my arms, hearing your voice, seeing you laugh and just being anywhere with you is incredible each and every time. I do believe we're soul mates because even though I don't speak to you during the day ... I still feel like you're nearby. You'll always be in my life and in my heart. I'll never stop loving you!

Yours, forever and always,

12th letter(The Best Of Life):
Dear wife,

Every time I see you smile or laugh or just acting goofy, it makes me proud to be your husband and it always makes my day so fun! Also, when you are with the kids, I see that they are proud of their mom because she is fun and smart and so loving! So what is this about? When I put all of this together, the best of life is you and we are so glad that you're ours. We love you very much!!

Love always,

inshaalla i will add more very soon

13th letter(because...):
Dear.....,

It's been over a year and somehow we made it. No matter how much I screwed up, you were determined to keep our love alive. I'll never be able to thank you enough for that. You are the reason I live, breathe, love and laugh. You mean everything to me.

Sometimes you ask me why I love you and I don't answer. I know you must believe that it is because I don't love you, or I can't think of a reason, but it's just that when you ask me I don't know where to start. Our love was meant to be. There's no arguing with fate.

Forever,

14th letter(The Beauty In You):
Dear......,

Your heart has a beauty that I find in no other. Your warmth and compassion inspire me to take new risks and grow daily, refining me into a better person. Your eyes hold a passion others can only long for. As long as my heart beats, I shall seek out your soul and feel fulfilled!

Love always,

15th letter(You're One In A Million):
Dear ......,

I can tell just by the way you hold me that I mean so much to you; you make me feel so special when I'm with you. I hope you know how much you really mean to me - you're the reason why I get up in the morning, the reason why I do all the things I do because of how you treat me.

You are so special and I wish with all my heart that I truly am the one for you; I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend, my love, my everything, and you mean the world to me. You are one in a million, Baby. Te Amo Demais!

Love always,

16th letter(Love You, No Matter What):
Dear....,

I want to thank you for loving and caring so much about me. Just knowing that we're going to be there for each other for the rest of our lives, is so beautiful. You know when I mess up, you always forgive me and you end up loving me even more, I want to let you know that I really appreciate that. I just wanted to let the world know how wonderful you are, Baby. I love you!

Love always,

17th letter(For You):
Dear ......,

The first time I saw you, time stopped for a while. Everyone and everything around you seemed immobile for that while. You looked at me; your eyes had a sparkle, a shine that I have never seen before and I thought to my self, 'That's angel.' I felt my heart skip a beat and I felt breathless. I crossed the road to the other side where you were and had to say hello. But when I talked to you, I knew right there and then that you were really an angel. From that moment on ... I knew you were the one. That sparkle in your eyes is present every time I look at you. I can't picture life without you. I love you ... I love you.

Love always,

18th letter(The Power Of (Y)our Love):
Dear......,

The first time I fell for you, I didn't know how you felt. But just like me you kept it all inside of you until I made the fist move towards you, towards us. Our love has grown stronger ever since we clicked. This bond I have with you, and you have with me, is an ache, a drug; I need to survive, but it's impossible without you. I know how you feel. I know we are madly in love. Every time I smile you smile, every time I laugh you laugh too. We share everything. You are my reflection; without you I am incomplete. Although nobody is perfect in this world, I feel perfect when I'm with you. The power of your love is so much more than just hugs and kisses. I need you in the ways you need me. My body aches to be with you, but my heart smiles knowing that one day you will make all of my dreams come true.

Thank you for loving me the way that you do, there is no other that I could be with because no one makes me feel beautiful in the ways that you do.

For every passionate moment of losing myself in your eyes, for every moment of love we have shared together cannot compare to the single factor that you are the only person in this world that makes my heart smile. No matter what mood I am in, you change everything, just by being there for me. Anything else is the growth, strength and the real power of our love.

Love always,

did u like these?more will b added soon inshaa allah

non_stop9@yahoo.com
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
kimo
شاب نشيط جدا
kimo

المساهمات : 308
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/07/2008

Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them   Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 08, 2008 5:45 pm

نعم؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

مين؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

ليه؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

فين؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
http://halabo2a.ahlamuntada.com/index.htm
the gothic
مشرفة
the gothic

المساهمات : 872
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/07/2008
العمر : 30

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them   Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 09, 2008 6:07 pm

ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه حلوة يا كيمو بس الجوبات حلوة اوى يا ايمن شكلك كدا عندك pen friendبنت
ها فهمنى طبعا Wink

Largest Collection Of Love Letters U'll Ever See, if any1 has more plz add them
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
shbabbeek :: روماااانسي :: قصص حب-
انتقل الى: